Skip to main content

Asking For More

Day 273 
I'm currently on my one week leave, we usually take one week leave in between each three months of rotation in the four departments. This leave is my last week in Surgery Department.
There's nothing much to write about😁, but just to inform you guys that I'm enjoying my peeps here at home.
I'm getting my hair done now, kid sis and cousin passed by and stopped to say hi. I offer them small chops sold in the shop, kid sis goes like, "how many should we take?" I ask her how many she wants. She says, "I'm taking two." In my mind, I'm like no p. Then cousin adds, "why not make it five to round up the amount to be paid?" I still say nothing. On their way leaving, πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ cousin demands for her 3 but kid sis is like no, we'll share it two and half. I'm laughing at them here. And it crossed my mind that I can actually dare to try that with God.
You see, He's our Father and if I, common man, allowed them to decide the number they wanted without interfering, sometimes, God may want us to be Oliver Twists really. Kudos to cousin Onyi for wanting more😊. When I get home, I'd want to know if she agreed to share the third one with Fisky.πŸ™…


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We all need Walls and Fences in this Christian Race

  “ Therefore, let he that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls" (1Corinthians 10:12). NKJV This has become a scripture that I can relate well with. Here's a sneak peek into a story: She’d walked into the call room one faithful day and in her usual manner asked: “ Nne Kedu? ” I broke down and wailed, she locked the door and listened. Now this was a lady I’d known that I needed to get close to when I arrived town newly but I didn’t do the full embrace because of maybe delayed obedience or perhaps the fact that I kept looking for opportunities without creating one. In Christianity, these things aren’t hard to create in a circle of Christians who understand why ‘we are’; fellowshipping with one another outside the four walls of the church is what drives home the relationship observed in this body, the body of Christ. I sincerely gave this answer to her: “ I’m not fine. I have exams tomorrow, and I’m here administering chemotherapy. Well, that’s not all…” I went on and poured

The Waiting

Day 225 Dear, Lately, I've had to pore over my life and have some things checked over again. I wish I was with you already. Reading Eric and Leslie's book has taught me alot and that's part of why I'm writing. The waiting has been long, I don't just mean The Waiting , I mean the waiting of  Heb 13:4 πŸ˜„πŸ€—. Okay so here's what I wanna say: the pull is getting stronger, but I suppose I'm getting stronger to wait too. Yup!✊ After the last 'no' which left me devastated, and my disciplers sending me across to James 1 and my personal Discovery of 1Cor10:13 , I have a renewed hope to wait. It isn't easy I must confess, having to be on the receiving end and having to consider requests upon request and listening intensely to God to hear O Tread in this path, and never hearing it all these years. I am becoming tired, but for the Ludys , I should stick a lil longer and for all those lessons learned from the above. And for you beloved, lemme stick a lil

Inner Beauty

I remember where you brought me from,  Lord I thank you for where I am today,  I see you doing a new thing in my life, Lord I thank you for the future I see🎢 It's been awesome having walked with God for the past 6 years. The journey has been excellent and I know He hasn't finished with me yet. I surrendered my life to Christ when I was 20. And what that meant was that the formative years of my life were almost over. I thought I had picked up a personality and a way of life that would mold me into the future but Mercy said "No". I'd go on to share an aspect. Prior to knowing Christ, I fussed a lot about my looks. On getting to know Him, I still did continue on this path but He (The Lord) began to point at how I dressed, and how I idolized my hair. I was keen on doing whatever it was to make the Lord, my Master happy. So, whatever I felt was the way forward in pleasing Him, I quickly embraced it.  I gained a great measure of help but I also tilted towa